Pursafet water filters use a high grade carbon block that removes over 99% of numerous potentially harmful contaminants which may be present in your water.
Pursafet premium Grade Sintered Activated Carbon Block delives unequaled filtration performance, high Chlorine, Taste&Odor reduction, while leaving beneficial mineral intact.
Pursafet ensures the highest standard of contaminant reduction, including filter out 99.6% of Lead, 99.99% of Cyst, 96.6% of Benzene, 98.4% of Carbofuran, 96.6% of Endrin.
Temperature: 33℉-100℉(0.6- 37.8°C )
Pressure: 20-120psi (138-827kpa)
Flow Rate: 0.5gpm(1.9lpm)
Capacity: 200 gallons (757L)
Fits for these Model:
LT800P, ADQ73613401, ADQ73613401-S, ADQ73673402, ADQ73613403, ADQ32617703, ADQ32617801, ADQ72910901, LGM7251242FR-06, LGGEN11042FR-08
46-9490, 469490, 9490, 4609490000
1. Press button to open filter cover
2. Pull the old filter cartridge downward
3. Remove and discard
4. Hold the filter cartridge horizon and push into the manifold until you cannot oush futher
5. Push filter up firmly until you cannot push uo further
6. Push filter cover until it clicks into place
7. Run approximately 2.5 gallons of water through the filter and discard before use.