Pursafet water filters use a high grade carbon block that removes over 99% of numerous potentially harmful contaminants which may be present in your water.
The Pursafet PT-MWF refrigerator water filter provides the same great tasting water, while offering improved protection against contaminants common in drinking water.
For up to six months after an easy installation, your drinking water will experience a significant reduction in contaminants including chlorine, lead and up to five pharmaceuticals.
Tested and certified for NSF Standards 42 & 53 to Reduces chlorine, asbestos and up to five common pharmaceuticals
Temperature: 33℉-100℉(0.6- 38°C )
Pressure: 40-120psi (138-827kpa)
Flow Rate: 0.5gpm(1.9lpm)
Capacity: 200 gallons (757L)
Fits for these Model:
GE: MWF, MWFA, GWF, HWF, GWF01, GWFA, GWF06
Kenmore: 9991,46-9991, 469991
1. Fill the replacement cartridge with water from the tap allow for better flow from the dispenser immediately after installation.
2. Line up the arrow on the cartridge and the cartridge holder. Place the top of the new cartridge up inside the holder. Do not push it up into the holder.
3. Slowly turn it to the right until the filter cartridge stops. DO NOT OVERTIGHTEN. As you turn the cartridge, it will automatically raise itself into position. The cartridge will move about 1/2 turn.
4. Run water from the dispenser for 1-1/2 gallons (about three minutes) to claer the system and prevent sputtering.
5. Press and hold the RESET WATER FILTER pad (on some models) on the dispenser for three seconds.
NOTE: A newly installed water filter cartridge may cause water to spurt from the dispenser.